Botanical healthy balance for blood glucose levels provides powerful and safe holistic support for the body’s glucose management processes through a highly effective combination of whole-food sourced botanicals that deliver broad, evidence-based support for healthy glucose levels.
The number of people living with diabetes in Africa is projected to increase by 143% by 2045. Botanical healthy balance for blood glucose levels can help protect against that.
Balancing Glucose: The Science of Glycaemic Response Control
Balancing the uptake and utilisation of glucose is one of the most important physiological processes of the body, since glucose is a key fuel. The food we eat is broken down by our digestive system and nutrients enter the blood stream where they travel to the liver, the hub for glucose storage as glycogen, for redistribution. Hormones such as insulin and glucagon help regulate the blood glucose level and the delivery via the blood to the cells for energy production.
Throughout our lives maintaining healthy, effective glucose balance is vital. If your blood glucose gets too high and for prolonged periods, you may be diagnosed with prediabetes or type 2 diabetes. If not controlled, high blood glucose can react with and harm body tissues and disturb natural fat storage systems leading to weight gain, inflammation, and even increase the risk of heart disease and other chronic diseases.
Currently, 60% of adults with diabetes do not know that they have it, which makes the IDF Africa Region one with the highest percentage of undiagnosed people of all IDF regions.
People with prediabetes who take part in a structured lifestyle change programme can cut their risk of developing type 2 diabetes by as much as 58%.
Leading causes of glucose imbalance
For an increasing portion of the population the ability to maintain glucose balance and control has been compromised.
Driven by years of over-ingestion of highly processed foods and/or beverages loaded with sugar, the body can be overwhelmed and may eventually lose the ability to regulate blood glucose levels. Inactivity, medications, stress and changes in hormone levels can also contribute to glucose imbalance. This problem is often further exacerbated by lowered natural insulin production and insulin resistance as we age.
As the leader in whole-food, human food chain nutrition and supplementation, NeoLife is known for developing whole food derived products that assist and support the pursuit of optimal health, vitality and functional longevity.
Botanical Healthy Balance For Blood Glucose Levels Highlights
Exclusive formula combining ancient wisdom drawn from Indian (Ayurvedic) and traditional Chinese herbal medicine, backed by leading-edge modern clinical science. This product includes the benefits of the following whole-foods; Cinnamon, Curcumin, Turmeric.*
Antioxidants Chromium and Alpha-Lipoic Acid support the cells’ ability to utilise and maintain normal cellular responsiveness to insulin.*
Promotes a safe, broad spectrum, holistic approach to glucose balance. Shown to help support glucose balance in three primary ways*: 1. Manage Glucose Uptake 2. Optimise Insulin Sensitivity 3. Maximise insulin Receptor Function
No artificial anything! No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners, or preservatives!
Botanical Healthy Balance For Blood Glucose Levels Key Benefits:
Botanical Healthy Balance Botanical Healthy Balance For Blood Glucose Levels is rich in whole-food sourced botanicals, encompassed with ingredients like cinnamon, curcumin and turmeric which are known to help support normal glucose levels during fasting and after meals in three primary ways.
- Manage Glucose Uptake
- Optimise Insulin Sensitivity
- Maximise Insulin Receptor Function
Botanical Healthy Balance For Blood Glucose Levels Details:
- NeoLife’s exclusive formula combines ancient wisdom drawn from Indian (Ayurvedic) and traditional Chinese herbal medicine, backed by leading-edge modern clinical science. This product includes the benefits of the following whole-foods.
- Cinnamon (Cassia) – The most studied and proven effective form for supporting healthy glucose metabolism and healthy blood glucose levels. Helps support normal fasting glucose levels, supports efficient insulin production and sensitivity and promotes cellular glucose uptake.
- Curcumin (Curcuma longa L.) – The most bioactive phytonutrient component of turmeric provides antioxidants and is used to help relieve inflammation.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.) – This antioxidant phytonutrient provides a broad spectrum of curcuminoids and is used to help relieve inflammation.
- Chromium – Derived from yeast, the most bioactive form. Chromium helps the body metabolise carbohydrates and fats and provides support for healthy glucose metabolism. It is a critical cofactor with insulin and helps maintain normal cellular responsiveness to insulin.
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid – Helps protect against damage caused by free radicals. Also helps support normal blood sugar levels and the cells’ ability to utilise insulin.