Full Motion contains glucosamine with herbs, phytonutrients, and minerals to help promote joint comfort and flexibility.
Cartilage is the slippery tissue that covers the ends of bones in joints, and healthy cartilage allows the bones to smoothly glide over one another without joint pain and discomfort. Every movement your body makes is a miracle of motion, an amazing combination of your joints working together so you can enjoy a life of easy activity. But when your joints ache, your life gets put on hold.
Glucosamine is the primary building block of joint cartilage. It is naturally produced in the body from glucose and the amino acid glutamine. Scientists believe that as the body ages, its capacity for producing glucosamine and ultimately cartilage declines. The loss of glucosamine production combined with an increase in demand due to physical activity and age, can result in pain, stiffness, and loss of mobility.
NeoLife Full Motion provides 1500mg of glucosamine, the dose used in studies and shown to reduce pain and stiffness.
- Supports optimal joint function and regenerates lost or damaged cartilage.
- Boosts the body’s natural anti-inflammatory capacity.
- 1,500mg of glucosamine hydrochloride – Scientifically proven, effective amounts in easy to digest form, sulphite-free – minimising risk of digestive discomfort and allergic reactions*
- Herbal Comfort Complex – Exclusive blend of specially selected herbs and phytonutrients – bromelain, white willow, and boswellia provide long lasting relief*
- Regenerative Mineral Complex – provides unique blend of key joint health minerals – zinc, boron, and silica*
- The 3D Advantage – unique delivery technology maximises Disintegration, Dissolution and Dispersion for easy digestion and optimal bioavailability.
Why a glucosamine supplement?
- Prevent cartilage damage. Glucosamine is the building block of proteoglycan, one of the main structural components of cartilage. Studies show that glucosamine stimulates cartilage cells (chondrocytes) to produce proteoglycans, thus normalising cartilage metabolism and keeping it healthy.
- Slow down the breakdown of cartilage. Studies have shown that glucosamine may inhibit the activity of enzymes responsible for the breakdown of cartilage.
- Glucosamine may also have anti-inflammatory action.
- Help build, repair and regenerate cartilage. Studies have shown that glucosamine can stimulate chondrocytes to begin producing healthy new cartilage matrix.
- Glucosamine has been shown to stimulate the regeneration of experimentally-induced cartilage damage.
- Reduce pain and immobility. Many studies have shown the effectiveness of glucosamine in relieving pain. Studies show that joint tenderness and restriction of movement also improve with glucosamine supplementation.
- Glucosamine is quickly and efficiently absorbed from the intestinal tract and is rapidly incorporated into joint cartilage. Studies using tagged glucosamine to allow scientists to follow the compound through the subjects’ bodies, found that glucosamine did indeed travel to the joints and incorporated itself into the cartilage to help stimulate new cartilage growth.
Healthy joint function and may assist in regenerating lost or damaged cartilage.
• Pharmaceutically pure, biologically functional glucosamine from Glucosamine Hydrochloride. • Easy to digest and sulphite-free—minimising digestive discomfort and allergic reactions. • Provides 1500 mg of glucosamine, the “therapeutic” dose shown in studies to reduce pain and stiffness.
Exclusive blend of bromelain, white willow, and boswellia; ingredients that promote long lasting relief.
Exclusive blend of synergistically critical zinc, boron, and silica; key minerals for joint health.
bioavailability through maximum Disintegration, Dissolution, and Dispersion.