LDC is the mildest, most versatile household cleaner available today. It can be used to wash dishes, handwashable lingerie, sweaters, kitchen counters, stove tops, refrigerators, and many other soiled surfaces.
The key to LDC’s powerful cleansing action is its very concentrated surfactant system.
You can use LDC anywhere you have a cleaning need!
LDC has a pH of 7.00 and is completely water-soluble. It rinses away completely, leaving no soapy film. Use it to wash your car’s windows or your walls and woodwork. With no rinsing or buffing, surfaces will dry free of annoying films and streaks.
Turn LDC’s detergent action loose on tough jobs too! Its quick-acting surfactants lift off burnt-on food on pots and pans, opens drains, and even help your weed killer penetrate the ground faster.
Even with all its power, LDC is still gentle on your hands, safe for your family’s world.
All of the surfactants in LDC are biodegradable, which means that they are broken down by natural biological action. This capability helps to eliminate suds and foaming problems in our lakes and streams. It does not harm septic tanks, sewage disposal systems or water treatment plants.
Our Solution: LDC
- Completely free-rinsing.
- Digs out dirt.
- Gentle enough for fine fabrics, personal care.
- Economical: dilute for months of household use.
- Versatile: cleans your house, laundry and automobile.
- Makes water “wetter” and penetrates grease.
- Wash dishes, hand washables, kitchen counters, stovetops, refrigerators, & many other soiled surfaces.
- Very gentle on hands and safe for the whole family.
- 100% biodegradable surfactants and phosphate-free.
- Triple cleaning power makes water “wetter” for more effective cleaning
- Powerful, yet gentle on your hands
- Each bottle has the cleaning power of over 7 similar competitive products