NEOLIFE’s leading-edge Lipotropic Adjunct provides nutrients shown to play essential roles in maintaining the health of the circulatory system.
Many factors determine the health of your heart and blood vessels, especially a balanced diet low in fat and high in fibre. Sometimes we don’t eat the foods that give us the nutrients we need for optimal cardiovascular health.
These nutrients include lipotropic factors and B-vitamins. Lipotropic factors help keep lipids (fats) emulsified in blood, so they may be mobilized and utilized throughout the body where needed. B-vitamins help assure proper metabolism of homocysteine, a natural metabolic by-product that can damage arteries if it accumulates.
- Supports proper capillary function, important for carrying blood lipids throughout body tissues.
- Lipotropic factors help keep lipids (fats) emulsified in the bloodstream.
Concentrated, whole-food lipotropic factors choline and inositol help keep fats emulsified in the blood
- B6, B12 & folic acid help lower homocysteine levels*
- Combined with Betaine HCl – to enhance vitamin B12 absorption*
- Citrus bioflavonoids support the favourable condition of blood vessels*
Take 2 to 4 tablets daily.
Lipotropic Adjunct Highlights
Choline and Inositol
are essential for the production of lipoproteins, which help keep lipids emulsified in the bloodstream.
Folic acid, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, may assist in lowering blood levels of homocysteine. Citrus bioflavonoids, including hesperidin, support the health of the circulatory system.
Minimise oxidation of cholesterol into plaque.
unwanted fat buildup in the liver.