Neolife Care is a highly concentrated, refreshingly fragrant disinfectant which destroys a wide variety of germs and a safe, non-abrasive product suitable for use on all inanimate surfaces in the home.
How is Neolife Care Unique?
- A highly effective disinfectant, comprehensively tested against a variety of microorganisms.
- Complies with all requirements of the South African Bureau of Standards (SABS) 636 to ensure its efficacy as a disinfectant.
- Registered with the National Regulator for Compulsory Specifications (NRCS)
- Registration no. Act 5GNR529/246922/040/1041
- Contains no abrasive or hazardous ingredients.
- Safe to use for a wide variety of applications in a domestic and commercial environment.
- Suitable for use as a hospital grade disinfectant.
How Neolife Care Works:
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs (as specified according to
- SABS 636) after at least a 5 minute contact time.
- Based on Quaternary Ammonium Compounds.
- Must be used at tested and recommended dilutions to perform its disinfectant functions accurately.
- Recommended to be applied to previously cleaned and rinsed surfaces.
Why Use Neolife Care?
- Highly concentrated formula that is mixed with water at recommended dilutions.
- Used very effectively in different environments for a wide variety of applications.
- Leaves the immediate environment refreshingly fragrant and clear of germs.
How to use Neolife Care:
As a General and Industrial Grade Disinfectant:
Mix 1 part Care in 50 parts water (20ml per 1 litre of water).
As a Hospital Grade Disinfectant:
Mix 1 part Care in 10 parts water (100ml per 1 litre of water).
Apply to cleaned and rinsed surfaces. Allow at least a 5 minute contact time.
In a food environment surfaces, appliances and utensils should be rinsed with fresh water after being adequately disinfected, to remove any traces of fragrance.
- Refreshingly fragrant
- Destroys a wide range of germs
- SABS tested and approved
- Use only at recommended dilutions.
- Do not use with bleach or other detergents.
- Painted surfaces, linoleum, asphalt, rubber and plastic should be rinsed with clean water within 15 minutes of use.
- Avoid contamination of foodstuffs.
Quaternary Ammonium Compounds 2,5%
CARE complies with all the requirements of SABS 636 and at the following dilutions kills 99,9% of the organisms indicated within a contact period of 5 minutes:
- aureus : 1/50 (20ml per litre)
- coli : 1/50
- aeruginosa : 1/10 (100ml per litre)