Nutrishake ensures the availability of essential vitamins, selected minerals, and other nutrient factors that supports the proper functioning of the many different systems of the body and helps keep us healthy and radiant.
Protein is a key component of every cell in our body and essential for cellular nutrition. Receiving high-quality protein with all the 22 amino acids involved in human nutrition ensures that the daily supply of protein is met without the concern of too much fat and cholesterol.
The quality of what is often referred to as the Western diet has dramatically declined in recent years. It is likely that we are no longer getting the right balance and quality of nutrients needed to comply with what is considered a balanced diet. For example, although we may be getting enough protein in our diets, we are getting it from animal and dairy products that are laden with fat and cholesterol.
- 10 grams of protein per serving.
- Provides all 22 amino acids involved in human nutrition.
- Supports easy digestion with plant derived enzymes.
- Can be mixed with milk, fruit juice, and/or whole fruits for delicious, frothy shakes.
- 10 g of protein and only 340 kilojoules per serving
- Provides quick as well as lasting energy from a special blend of carbohydrates
- Plant derived enzymes for easy digestion
- Low in lactose
- Mixes easily with milk, juice or water
- Variety of flavours
Using a shaker or blender, mix 2 slightly heaped scoops (20 g) of NutriShake in 250 ml of low fat milk or your favourite juice.
NutriShake is most satisfying when served chilled!
For more variety, taste, and nutrition, add fresh or frozen fruit. For an even frothier, thicker drink, add a few ice cubes while blending.
Scientifically advanced protein blend from soya, milk, caseinates, and whey for superior amino acid profile.
With all 22 amino acids. Including the 9 essential ones.
PHYTO ENZYME BLEND
Exclusive plant-sourced enzymes support easy digestion and absorption of supplemented nutrients
nutrients including Vitamins A & D, complete B-complex vitamins, Vitamin C and E as well as minerals Calcium and Phosphorous