Vitamin A & D are both fat soluble. Vitamin A occurs in in two forms – pre formed vitamin A, found in animal foods and pro vitamin A, provided by plant foods, such as those containing various carotenoids. Vitamin D can either be obtained from food sources, which are rather limited, or synthesised by the body as a result of exposure to sunlight. Both Vitamin A & D are factors in the maintenance of good health.
- Vitamin A & D is nature’s gift to enhance the condition of your eyes and bones with naturally occurring vitamins A & D.
- Derived from the finest cod harvested from the North Atlantic, rich in vitamins A & D and free of contamination
- Vitamin A supports normal vision, reproductive functions and the immune system
- Vitamin D is needed for strong bones, immunity and overall wellbeing
- Maintains good vision
- Promotes healthy clear skin, nails and hair
- Assists in bone and teeth development and maintenance
- Naturally occurring, concentrated cod liver source
- Gelatin capsule
- Hermetically sealed
- Vitamin A contains 4,750 I.U.
- Vitamin D contains 400 I.U.
- Easy to swallow, easily digested
- Guaranteed fresh and potent
Why Vitamin A?
- A fat-soluble nutrient, vitamin A contributes to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin A is well known for its role in contributing to the maintenance of eyesight and maintenance and development of night vision in particular.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of skin tissue as well as membranes in general.
- Vitamin A deficiency is major health problem in developing countries, which has prompted a great deal of research into the vitamin and its roles in health. It is known to contribute to the maintenance of immune function.
Why Vitamin D?
- A fat-soluble nutrient, vitamin D contributes to the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous. Calcium intake when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Why NeoLife’s Vitamin A & D?
- Contains 100% premium cod liver oil from fish of the glacial fed North Atlantic waters.
- Freshness and potency retained by encapsulation with pure protein, soft gelatine capsules.
- No unpleasant taste and odour due to convenient serving in a soft gelatine capsule that enables quick dissolution and maximum availability.