Vitamin B Complex (Sustained Release) provides all of the B-vitamin “family” in balanced ratios as they occur naturally in whole foods.
Water-soluble and always present in foods in a group, B-complex vitamins perform interrelated functions that are crucial to helping the body transform the food we eat into the energy we need to live.
B-vitamin requirements are a factor in the maintenance of good health. They contribute to:
- Normal function of the heart, immune and nervous systems.
- Normal metabolism of homocysteine, iron and macro nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins and fats)
- Maintenance of normal growth and development, skin and vision.
- Normal psychological function and mental performance.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Regulation of hormonal activity.
- Normal red blood cell formation and play a role in the process of cell division.
- Helping reduce the risk of neural tube defects when taken daily prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy.
- Promotes the active conversion of all food into energy and assists in synthesis and re-energising of cells and tissues throughout the body.
- Sustained release of nutrients
- Perfect balance of all 8 B vitamins, plus inositol and choline
- Lipotropic factors and heart-healthy nutrients
- Unique whole-food source
- High potency – for optimum metabolic support
Contribute to everyday biological processes in the body from heart health, stress, energy metabolism to the nervous system.
Derived from biologically-bound yeast. Unique whole-food source provides B-vitamins in naturally-occurring ratios
Contains 8 members of the dietarily essential B-vitamin family, plus choline and inositol.
for controlled release of B-complex nutrients over a period of six hours
Provides maximum metabolic support to help meet high nutrient demands during exercise and periods of stress.